quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

Porque hoje me apetece dizer isto...


I can read your mind

And I know your story

I see what you're going through (yeah)

It's an uphill climb

And I'm feeling sorry

But I know it will come to you (yeah)

Don't surrender

'Cause you can win

In this thing called love

When you want it the most

There's no easy way out

When you're ready to go

And your heart's left in doubt

Don't give up on your faith

Love comes to those who believe it

And that's the way it is

When you question me

For a simple answer

I don't know what to say (no)

But it's plain to see

If you stick together

You're gonna find the way

So don't surrender

'Cause you can win

In this thing called love

When life is empty

With no tomorrow

And loneliness starts to call

Baby don't worry

Forget your sorrow

'Cause love's gonna conquer it all


Para me subir a moral... e acreditar que algumas coisas ainda serão possíveis. 


 
 


Sem comentários:

Mensagens

Arquivo do blogue


Porque não defendo:guetos, delatores pidescos, fundamentalismos e desobediência civil. Porque defendo o bom senso